Monday, November 22, 2010

Bike house

Everyone's home! The man built our bike hub, it's pretty awesome. I long to paint it and put hooks on the side or back to hang our assorted bike things, but for the moment it's doing it's job. The best thing is it has a roll down plastic front that protects the bikes from the sawdust that's generated almost every weekend.

Commute
: 52m 45s | 20.6km | 23.45km/hr. On "Pearl" the Specialized Dolce today (far right, above). Boy could I feel the my attitude shift. Racer mode! Though I notice when I'm on the Gazelle, drivers are more tolerant and give me a wide berth, but when I'm in lycra it's almost like I'm invisible. Somewhat scary.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how much drivers hate lycra- it's just comfy, people!! Love the bike's house- we could use something like that for our 5 :)

    ReplyDelete