Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's times like these

...that I am thankful that I have a fridge full of fresh veggies. I got about 2 hours sleep last night, for some unknown reason the land of zzzz's was just not forthcoming. I did get a lot of my book read, but I'm paying for it today. I'm exhausted and I'm only halfway through the day!

It was too easy this morning to toast some pepitas/pumpkin seeds, grate a carrot, grab a couple of handfuls of lettuce leaves, the purple is baked beetroot & ricotta mix left over from the weekend and dress with a seed mustard vinaigrette. And ta-da a healthy & nutritious lunch is born. Dinner will be a medley of baked vegetables. Followed by a very early night. I can hardly wait.

1 comment:

  1. What a vibrant and colourful salad! And I agree re the early night - I also cant wait!

    ReplyDelete