Monday, November 15, 2010

That old chestnut

I ran on the other side of the river today. I almost never do. I don't know why, I just like the old out and back. Today I opted for a loop. Conditions were awesome about 17C and (clearly) overcast. My asthma on the other hand wasn't. I'm not entirely sure what I was thinking, I can barely go four hours without some puffer relief in this hayfever weather and then I go out an run. I do not miss the tightness in my chest. Lesson learned.

Commute: 1:15 |20.6km | 16.48 km/hr
Run: 36m | 5.6km | 06m 32s/km. I felt so much better than anticipated considering I haven't run since Thursday. Had to hold back because, well being able to breathe is important right?

1 comment:

  1. When I run when I stay in Melbourne I actually run on that side of the river!! Oh and nice job on the commute!

    ReplyDelete